Practice dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMaurer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just curious,ada has a practice dat exam that is free and I just looked over it and was just curious how similar to the actual dat it is? For example the difficulty of the questions, I thought a good amount of the ones they asked on there were not quite as complex as I intended them to be. Has anyone looked/took the practice they offered? Did they scale the questions down some, just to give an example or is about the actual difficulty of questions on the actual dat? Thanks of any insight.

Members don't see this ad.

The 2007 DAT (free) is relatively easy compared to the real DAT that I took, but the 2009 purchased version is somewhat comparable or even a little bit more difficult than the real exam. I would definitely recommend purchasing the 2009 version since that would be a more realistic reflection of the real DAT score. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Is it true that the 2009 DAT was discontinued? I can't find it anywhere.
The full 2009 exam is available for purchase - $100 for the full exam or you can buy the individual sections. You won't be able to review your answers, but you will see an estimated score.