1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

practice exams

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dookbloo, Oct 23, 2002.

1. dookbloo

dookbloo Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hi,
    i was wondering which company you guys thought had the best practice exams (meaning the most accurate). the kaplan ones ive seen were pretty terrible, especially the physical sciences. princeton seemed ok. i have no idea about any of the other companies. any suggestions? also, is it possible to acquire these tests? thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. use the aamc practice exams

4. dookbloo

dookbloo Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

right, but i want more than just that. suggestions?