Practice FL VS Real

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scardinals8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the unscored AAMC FL today; my breakdown was C/P: 69% CARS 75% B/B 64% P/S 76% Overall 71%

That was after about a month of content review; my test is in May. I know I've got to bring those percentages up, especially the Bio section, but can anyone provide me with any feedback i.e., Is that a decent first score? Is that really bad? Etc... Also, if you've taken the real MCAT, how did your practice AAMC test score compare to your real one? Side note: I know there are already a million threads on this stuff, but I am just looking for any feedback related to my own situation.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you are on the right track. I had similar scores to you about a month before my MCAT and did fine (506 or 508 I honestly don't remember) I think you are at a good place to be with still 3+ months to go

I would look in the MCAT sub forum. There is much more information there and spreadsheets that will answer your questions.