SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Practice Fusion EHR

Discussion in 'Podiatric Residents & Physicians' started by Creflo, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Creflo

Creflo time to eat 10+ Year Member

May 16, 2007
    Domino's
    One day within the past week, someone posted on PM News that they received a call from Practice Fusion stating it would no longer be free. I hope this was an error, did anyone else see that post?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. dtrack22

dtrack22 Podiatrist 7+ Year Member

Apr 20, 2008
    I saw it on facebook as well, with the practice already being notified of impending cost by Practice Fusion. It's not surprising...why else would Allscripts buy them?

4. Carbon13

Carbon13 7+ Year Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I believe someone mentioned that pre existing clients of PF will be started on a $99 / mo rate. I know many people that like PF, even in comparison to other costly EHRs.
    If I choose an EHR soon, I will consider PF. However, if PF increases the monthly rate to around $600 / month (which I believe is average price of most EHRs), would they still have the same fanbase? At that cost I would start comparing them to other's such as eClinicalWorks / MediTouch, etc.