Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I was wondering what the general consensus is with regards to practice problems. Which problems do you guys recommend that I use/avoid? I know about the 1001 questions series from Examkrackers (probably going to buy it) and the Kaplan online question bank(probably going to buy it after I finish EK). Outside of those, I'm not sure what else is good enough quality to help me prepare.
Thanks for the input everyone!
I was wondering what the general consensus is with regards to practice problems. Which problems do you guys recommend that I use/avoid? I know about the 1001 questions series from Examkrackers (probably going to buy it) and the Kaplan online question bank(probably going to buy it after I finish EK). Outside of those, I'm not sure what else is good enough quality to help me prepare.
Thanks for the input everyone!