Practice test for ABPN boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

painbrain

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was not able to find any threads on this:

I'm using beattheboards but it doesn't have a full length practice exam to gauge scoring, just practice sets. Does anyone know where to find or purchase practice exams only that are accurate, as we had for our USMLEs?

Members don't see this ad.

Most people I know use Psychiatry test preparation by Spiegel and kenny

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know what scores are needed that accurately reflect a passing score on the real exam?

No good data on this, I think you should look at your PRITE scores to get a sense of how much prep is needed. If your PRITE Is in the 90s percentile and you just do Kenny and Spiegel you will likely pass...

No good data on this, I think you should look at your PRITE scores to get a sense of how much prep is needed. If your PRITE Is in the 90s percentile and you just do Kenny and Spiegel you will likely pass...

I thought the PRITE exams were NOT a good predictor of boards, but I guess i'm wrong?

Do they tell you what the normal values for CSF protein glucose etc are or is this something I should memorize?