Practice tests

Kurgen525

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to find more practice tests for the OAT. Anyone have suggestions on where to find some more?

I have two available (one paper, one online) through a Kaplan book (the 5th edition book).
The one practice test offered by the people who run the test

I'd feel more comfortable having a couple more practice tests at my disposal. Are there other practice tests out there besides Kaplan? I was looking at an older Kaplan book but might want to switch it up as different tests will have different focuses. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The 2009-2010 Kaplan book has several additional practice problem sets that I don't think the fifth edition has (some are repeats though). I think you can buy the little book for about $20 online, but I found a google preview of it that shows you all the pages for free. ;) Here it is.

For me, the OPTED and Kaplan practice tests were enough. The OAT was closer to OPTED's exam, in my opinion.

You should seriously consider getting OAT Achiever. The test interface looks just like the real thing. That said, the questions are more difficult, but will serve you well to make you study harder. :luck: