1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Practice with Verbal Passages in AAMC 2015 Online Practice Questions?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Sonder, 05.20.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Sonder

Sonder

AAMC recently released the Official Guide to the 2015 MCAT along with a set of 120 online practice questions, including verbal passages/questions. Has anyone seen these verbal passages to confirm whether they are the same as or different from previously released AAMC materials? I imagine that if they're brand new, they'd be an additional source of solid practice even for the current test.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. texan2414

texan2414 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    I was thinking the same.
    Not only that but you can use the Bio and PS questions as even more "official" practice. I will be buying them too.

About the ads