practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moneyking

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is 1 month of practice enough to score => 515?

Members don't see this ad.

A rather nebulous question.
Have you taken the pre-reqs? Did you do well in them?

Reactions: 1 user
Oh I don't think anyone can even attempt to answer that without knowing more info. Have you taken any FLs yet? Any baseline/diagnostic scores?
Sorry about that, I didn't quite think it through. I plan to take my first FL on the 23rd of this month, and I write on the 23rd next month. I'm currently finishing content review, I will post again once I get an understanding of where I currently stand.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry about that, I didn't quite think it through. I plan to take my first FL on the 23rd of this month, and I write on the 23rd next month. I'm currently finishing content review, I will post again once I get an understanding of where I currently stand.

Good luck!

Ohhh I see now. The OP is kind of misleading. You mean practice as in just doing FLs and such, not necessarily the overall time studying.

Yeah totally. I've seen plenty use a full month for practice, which is actually a pretty ample amount of time.

If you are completely reviewed, a month of practice exams is plenty. You burn out after a while.