practicing bloodletting/astrology in residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fhgqs299

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am an allopathic medical student with a background in traditional western medicine hoping to start an medieval medicine practice one day. I was wondering if there are residencies out there would let the resident practice Traditional Western Medicine (TWM) such as bloodletting, diagnostic astrology, and magic charms, when needed for chronic problems with training.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes there is. It's called antibiotics for viral illnesses, bio-identical hormones, and nutritional supplementation. I do those when Leo is retrograde in the house of Aquarius.

Yes I am sure I will receive training in those in any family medicine program however I was wondering specifically about some of the procedures I mentioned?

Also I would prefer a residency where there is not too much competition for exorcisms, etc from other services---would I need an unopposed program for this or do I have other options? Any help would be appreciated as I am applying next cycle :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.