Praxis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AUDball2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I know--I should have already taken this because I am already a 4th year, but there were some hiccups and now I am taking it Sept 17th.

Anyone taken it that would like to give me some advice as to where to start studying and such?
 
There's a study guide out there that you should review. Other than that it was a fairly easy test. You've been studying this stuff for at least 4 years - probably closer to 6 counting undergrad. Don't doubt you don't already know the information. It's just about remembering to pace yourself and not overthink things.

-D