You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
K
kpcrew
Bumping in the hope that this thread helps someone else as well.
Page not found?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
here you go: http://studentdoctor.net/schools/
Thank you, that was very helpful. 🙂
Anyone care to share comments either through a post or a PM on what questions would NOT be acceptable to ask student/doctor interviewers?
I'm genuinely interested in how future doctors think Medical Marijuana should play a role in healthcare. Thus would it be wrong to ask a student interviewer a Q like this:
"I always read about the medical marijuana debate and I'm curious to know how the current generation of future doctors feel on this subject?"
Would something of that sort be advised against?
Anything else we shouldn't ask for sure?
I'm genuinely interested in how future doctors think Medical Marijuana should play a role in healthcare. Thus would it be wrong to ask a student interviewer a Q like this:
"I always read about the medical marijuana debate and I'm curious to know how the current generation of future doctors feel on this subject?"
Would something of that sort be advised against?
Anything else we shouldn't ask for sure?
Anyone care to share comments either through a post or a PM on what questions would NOT be acceptable to ask student/doctor interviewers?
I'm genuinely interested in how future doctors think Medical Marijuana should play a role in healthcare. Thus would it be wrong to ask a student interviewer a Q like this:
"I always read about the medical marijuana debate and I'm curious to know how the current generation of future doctors feel on this subject?"
Would something of that sort be advised against?
Anything else we shouldn't ask for sure?
Sure, go ahead and ask.

Sure, go ahead and ask.![]()
👎
Interesting---generally I like to hear comments from others on issues as a way to compare them to my own.
👎
Interesting---generally I like to hear comments from others on issues as a way to compare them to my own.
No, you shouldn't pose such a question. In my experience, it's best to err on the conservative side when asking questions of your interviewer. If you truly want to know how soon-to-be doctors feel about medical marijuana, ask a few students on your own time outside of the interview program.
No, you shouldn't pose such a question. In my experience, it's best to err on the conservative side when asking questions of your interviewer. If you truly want to know how soon-to-be doctors feel about medical marijuana, ask a few students on your own time outside of the interview program.
👍 Got it Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Is there a high recycle rate of interview questions by the same school every year?
EDIT: Sorry for reviving a dead thread, didn't realize the date - got linked to it from the 2015-2016 FAQ threads.
Still useful!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 991