Pre-Anatomy @ WUHS/COMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOS

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
COMP offers an optional 3-week "pre-anatomy" course at the end of June. I have never taken an anatomy course, and I haven't been in a classroom in 7 years (BA 1992), so I'm really not sure where my study skills lie at this point. I took the MCAT in 4/98 (27) studying after work without too much problem. Do you think taking this pre-anatomy course would be to my advantage? It would mean quitting my job a couple of weeks earlier than planned and relocating in a hurry. Thoughts?

[This message has been edited by DOS (edited May 27, 1999).]

Members don't see this ad.

Dos--
I'm not sure that startin' school earlier than you need is a good idea. I won't start school until Aug. myself.
I can see your point dough - if I hadn't taken anat/phy in undergrad - I would've most likely ended up taking the course myself. The people from Western told me during the interview that for those who had never had anat/phy, it would be a real advantage to take it before the real thing.
later
--nicolas--
WesternU'03

PS: congrats on your acceptance.
smile.gif

dos,
i would highly recommend it...not unless you really NEED the money, why wouldn't you want to? i bought the books yesterday and it is a lot of material that is introduced. i would suggest buying the book and looking through it if you're not gonna take the course, especiallly since you haven't been in school in a while. anyway, congrats and hope to meet you soon.
adriana