Pre-December Interviews vs. Post?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michaelcimba

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just trying to grasp a better understanding of the interview process. I applied to 14 schools, and have heard back from 3, all of which are interviews. I keep seeing people say that the next batch of interviews are sent out after December 1. Does that mean rejection notices would as well? Am I at a disadvantage with getting an interview in after December? Just trying to get a better grasp on this.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools will sound out rejection notices on December 1st. Others may still be evaluating your application at that time.

Getting an interview/acceptance after December can be more difficult since seats will be filled by matriculating students, but plenty of people are interviews and accepted post-December. Don't worry.

Some schools will sound out rejection notices on December 1st. Others may still be evaluating your application at that time.

Getting an interview/acceptance after December can be more difficult since seats will be filled by matriculating students, but plenty of people are interviews and accepted post-December. Don't worry.

thanks for the notice. Do some schools send interviews on Dec 1? Or do they just trickle in