pre-december interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moosefox

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I already posted this in the "where have you heard from thread" but it seemed off-topic there.

I sent out my secondaries in late August, and I was wondering what my chances are of getting pre-December interviews. Are most of them filled up at this point? I've applied to Buffalo, Tufts, Penn, Western U, Michigan, Colorado, UCSF, ASDOH, and Midwestern AZ.

I hope I at least have a chance at pre-Dec :( I have a high gpa, 20 DAT, and LOTS of community service, shadowing, and internship hours.

Members don't see this ad.

you are 10th in the line you should hear back pretty soon....

I think your chances are pretty good. Most people apply in august and as for Mich...they haven't handed out any interviews yet as far as I know. Are u a mich resident?

Members don't see this ad :)
No I'm not a Michigan resident, I live in a WICHE state but haven't heard yet whether I've received that scholarship. It's not likely that I will, those are really hard to get :(

No I'm not a Michigan resident, I live in a WICHE state but haven't heard yet whether I've received that scholarship. It's not likely that I will, those are really hard to get :(

Michigan started w/ invites today.