Pre-Dental Podcasts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allDAT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey pre-dental community! I have been practicing for about 8 years now, so I applied to dental school a long time ago and am out of the loop. Are there any good pre-dental podcasts worth listening to?

Members don't see this ad.

are you trying to go back? lol
LOL, no. But I interact with a few pre-dental students now and then and I'd like to be able to point them to a podcast to listen to. All the dental ones I know of are geared toward practicing dentists.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't really know of any pre-dental podcasts, and I'd be shocked if any pre-dental students listen to podcasts anyways, lol. I was always more inclined to watch youtube videos of dental students talking about their day-to-day stuff or talking about how to apply and be a competitive applicant. Of which there is a lot of content on youtube.

Actually, thinking more about it, there's a dental student on youtube by Stephen Ray who attends UTennessee Health Sci and is going to be a D4 soon. He has a podcast he runs. I have yet to listen to any of them, but the other material he puts out on his youtube is great, and he interviews students from other schools. I would instruct your pre-dents to check his channel out. I believe he has his pod-casts on youtube too, but I choose to watch his other material

Reactions: 2 users
I don't really know of any pre-dental podcasts, and I'd be shocked if any pre-dental students listen to podcasts anyways, lol. I was always more inclined to watch youtube videos of dental students talking about their day-to-day stuff or talking about how to apply and be a competitive applicant. Of which there is a lot of content on youtube.

Actually, thinking more about it, there's a dental student on youtube by Stephen Ray who attends UTennessee Health Sci and is going to be a D4 soon. He has a podcast he runs. I have yet to listen to any of them, but the other material he puts out on his youtube is great, and he interviews students from other schools. I would instruct your pre-dents to check his channel out. I believe he has his pod-casts on youtube too, but I choose to watch his other material
Thanks! I’ll look him up.

Reactions: 1 users