pre-interview update letter forman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard nothing from most of my schools for over 2 months, some 3 months so i feel the need to be in some form of contact with these schools.soo, i want to sent update letters to some of these schools. In the update letter i want to include an abstract to a poster that i authored for a national conference( a paper with me as 1st author is also in the works on the same project) and also a recent paper that got published where i was acknowledged. Should i email them my update and attach pdfs of the paper and the abstract? or should i snail mail it to them with paper copies of the paper and abstract.?

edit, i meant format, not forman in the topic...

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard nothing from most of my schools for over 2 months, some 3 months so i feel the need to be in some form of contact with these schools.soo, i want to sent update letters to some of these schools. In the update letter i want to include an abstract to a poster that i authored for a national conference( a paper with me as 1st author is also in the works on the same project) and also a recent paper that got published where i was acknowledged. Should i email them my update and attach pdfs of the paper and the abstract? or should i snail mail it to them with paper copies of the paper and abstract.?

edit, i meant format, not forman in the topic...

Ya, this has been discussed before, I think a citation is sufficient