DoneProcrastinating
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN,
How highly do admissions committees value pre-interview update letters? I am starting a new clinical job and plan on submitting an update letter within the next couple months. Since clinical experience is a weaker area of my application, I am hoping to make up for it with my job. Given that my writing demonstrates meaningful reflection on the experience, do you think such a letter will help me get an interview invite? Or is this kind of letter not really useful?
How highly do admissions committees value pre-interview update letters? I am starting a new clinical job and plan on submitting an update letter within the next couple months. Since clinical experience is a weaker area of my application, I am hoping to make up for it with my job. Given that my writing demonstrates meaningful reflection on the experience, do you think such a letter will help me get an interview invite? Or is this kind of letter not really useful?