Pre-med get together....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shades McCool

Kal-el
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity...who here enjoys that little evil referred to as The Facebook? It would be cool to add SND friends if you have an account!

Members don't see this ad.

I love Facebook! I have listed two friends from SDN. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
i found my best friend from second grade, who i hadnt seen in about 15 yrs on it

--

Last edited:
vikaskoth said:
i found my best friend from second grade, who i hadnt seen in about 15 yrs on it

I've pulled a couple of those as well :thumbup: Facebook ain't bad at all.

I just opened an account about a month ago. It's so neat to find friends that you haven't talked to in a while! :D

Same here - I just got a facebook friend request from a friend in first grade. And on top of that, facebook has become the new drunken call to your ex!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanna play!

Alas, my school is not on the list...

I love facebook! Very addictive though... I have a couple friends from SDN. PM and I will add you too!

Ditto, shoot me a PM and ill add you iif you want to be the coolest kid on the Facebook block.

Let me know when the coolness starts oozing out of your facebook profile

haha ... i'm addicted to that thing....

Jeffy said:
Let me know when the coolness starts oozing out of your facebook profile

hasnt started yet... how long is this supposed to take? ;)

nimer1456 said:
hasnt started yet... how long is this supposed to take? ;)

Any minute now. It'll feel like wearing a varsity jacket in the parking lot at a football game on a friday night. People will love you.

Jeffy said:
Any minute now. It'll feel like wearing a varsity jacket in the parking lot at a football game on a friday night. People will love you.

hahahaha :p

kiwie07 said:

See? Kiwi knows that sweet sweet feeling of wearing that magnetic varsity jacket. :thumbup:

Jeffy said:

If feeling cool means I have to return to the high school days I think I will pass. People love me anyway... The Wall postings were made before you were added :p

Jeffy said:
See? Kiwi knows that sweet sweet feeling of wearing that magnetic varsity jacket. :thumbup:

haha, far from...but yes. i must admit it does feel good to be able to [confirm] or [reject]. hahah....i have the power! :p

nimer1456 said:
If feeling cool means I have to return to the high school days I think I will pass. People love me anyway... The Wall postings were made before you were added :p

I'm afraid that you're just too proud to realize how much more of a badass you have now become.

I'm avoiding this much heralded facebook - sounds like it will be an even bigger time pit than SDN... :eek:

Jeffy said:
I'm afraid that you're just too proud to realize how much more of a badass you have now become.

haha, maybe soon I will open my eyes to the truth :)