Pre-med women: Are there any of you who lift heavy, are models, and are in the top of your class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdWernicke

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I’m currently an M2 at a highly ranked school. I was wondering if there were any pre-med girls who are probably going to a highly ranked medical school, are informal models with an awesome fashion sense. Basically like the fitness models you follow on Instagram or the YouTube storytime/make-up channels who also lift. By lifting heavy, I’m not talking FBB level but maybe a 225+ squat/350+ deadlift, and are single and are matriculating into medical school aspiring to go into fields like Derm or ENT etc. I was wondering what it takes to impress a girl like this and if it’s possible if you’re not in the top 20% of guys. I’m around 5’9.5”ish and workout regularly and plan on fitting the bodybuildin guy mold: He benches 450, but only weights 185 and working on other parts of myself. I’m not the best in medical school, but am working on cleaning up my lack of discipline and trying to brush up on a few foreign languages, and am aspiring to go into Orthopedic Surgery even if it requires a research year or year off if all pans out.

Overall, have any of you met or dated this type of girl and what does it take?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.