Pre-meds and Virginity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 161 30.7%
  • No

Votes: 363 69.3%

• Total voters
I think if i used a condom, I am still a virgin.

Members don't see this ad.

so to all the virgins out there, do you guys just give/get inordinate amounts of blow jobs or what?
-mota

DaMota said:
so to all the virgins out there, do you guys just give/get inordinate amounts of blow jobs or what?
-mota
...actually snorted gatorade on my keyboard reading this. man... red gatorade BURNS going through your nose... who knew?

Members don't see this ad :)
DaMota said:
-mota

I think you're missing the point. If you can obtain 'inordinate amounts of blow jobs', then the odds are extremely high that you can have sex at least once as well.

Flopotomist said:
don't you have less sex after you are married? I mean, isn't that one reason why fundamentalists should support same-sex marriage.. reduces the amount of sinful sodomy going on.

hey hey, I just have to protest that "less sex after marriage" garbage

2 years married, and I assure you it's not even close to true
:love: :laugh:

(and hey, I know this will gross some of you out for some reason, but I'm sure plenty of you know that your parents LOVED it when all the kids finally left home and they had the house to themselves again :laugh: :smuggrin: )

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that this thread has remained as PG-13 as it has. I'm also amazed that there are over 200 non-virgin SDN'ers.

Yeah...so...go Duke! Tuck Fexas!

JJ is Redick-ulous. :laugh:

tacrum43 said:
:laugh: I especially enjoy the line "If love is cancer, I hope you don't have the technology of chemotherapy". That sounds like something Derek Zoolander would say.

On a side note, I thought that Mr. Burns signature was a reference to Harry Potter or something. :oops:

I could see where it might be interpreted that way sorta. I think its a sexual play on Harry Potter.

gujuDoc said:
I could see where it might be interpreted that way sorta. I think its a sexual play on Harry Potter.

I took it as a reference to D&D or something like it...

Pretty funny stuff, in any case :)

gujuDoc said:
Haha no, this was pre-Harry Potter. I'm a little surprised you didn't ask me about it during all my Florida thread posts if you were curious. :)

Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.

desiredusername said:
Here, this way you can pretend you figured it out on your own.

WOW! That's the funniest thing I've ever read! Is that something you found on the net or were you the one writing it? :laugh:

Flopotomist said:
don't you have less sex after you are married?
No, at least it shouldn't be this way in a good marriage. From what I've read and heard, the quantity and quality of sex go up after marriage.
Flopotomist said:
I mean, isn't that one reason why fundamentalists should support same-sex marriage.. reduces the amount of sinful sodomy going on.
Can you elaborate on this please? It makes no sense to me.

If someone believes sodomy is sinful, then whether it occurs before or after same-sex marriage is irrelevant.

Members don't see this ad :)
BradenDO said:
WOW! That's the funniest thing I've ever read! Is that something you found on the net or were you the one writing it? :laugh:
Unfortunately I can't take credit for it...I found it my frosh/soph year in college (so, like 3-4 years ago) and it's still one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm actually surprised some people knew what I was referring to.

MrBurns10 said:
Unfortunately I can't take credit for it...I found it my frosh/soph year in college (so, like 3-4 years ago) and it's still one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm actually surprised some people knew what I was referring to.

I have to e-mail it to some friends...they'll love it. The last convo was mean but I was cracking up! HARRRR!! :p I want to pull that one on a guy sometime... :laugh:

MrBurns10 said:

i think i saw it for the first time like 3 years ago, and can't for the life of me remember how i came across it. the rhinoceros part is definitely my favorite :)

even if there is correlation....it doesnt determine causation

J

Man blow jobs suck after a while. It's hard to cum when you're getting one, and if she can get you off easily with a beej, then she's gotta have some sort of questionable history. I swear if I don't bang some decent chick before i get into med school i'll kill myself.

desiredusername said:
Oh yeah, I get it. The bloodninja thing! I figured that out all by myself!

PS I think I'm at least 40% less cool after having read that

Slide said:
Man blow jobs suck after a while. It's hard to cum when you're getting one, and if she can get you off easily with a beej, then she's gotta have some sort of questionable history. I swear if I don't bang some decent chick before i get into med school i'll kill myself.

beej's are only good for getting the party started.
come to berkeley. i'll hook you up with some decent ass. people say girls at berkeley are not hot, but they're wrong. they're just all hanging out with me.

-mota

desiredusername said:

LOL, wow the chances of using the same sleazy/hilarious line on the same chick twice! Let the statistics people deal with that one...

MrBurns10 said:
Haha no, this was pre-Harry Potter. I'm a little surprised you didn't ask me about it during all my Florida thread posts if you were curious. :)

Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.

See earlier post about feeling stupid about not knowing what it meant. :laugh: :laugh:

So now that I have asked, where did tha come from?? I mean I've seen the convo script thanks to someone on an earlier page. But what is it out of?? And what is D&D???

i think d&d refers to the dungeons & dragons game.

Dallenoff said:
No, at least it shouldn't be this way in a good marriage. From what I've read and heard, the quantity and quality of sex go up after marriage.

Can you elaborate on this please? It makes no sense to me.

If someone believes sodomy is sinful, then whether it occurs before or after same-sex marriage is irrelevant.

I think he was following the logic that if less sex occurs after marriage, same-sex marriage should theoretically be supported because it would reduce the frequency of sodomy.

TIGIBedHead said:
I think he was following the logic that if less sex occurs after marriage, same-sex marriage should theoretically be supported because it would reduce the frequency of sodomy.
LOL, but there's a caveat to that logic. There's none of the male-female conflict, confusion and drama with gay men, so they'll just manwhore away as usual, married or not. :laugh:

jtank said:
i think d&d refers to the dungeons & dragons game.

i think it is funny that Risa, being female, called it D&D and knew what it was.....I HAVE NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME NOR EVER WILL, but i know what it is......but i don't think i'd ever expect someone like Risa to ever know what it is

DaMota said:
beej's are only good for getting the party started.
come to berkeley. i'll hook you up with some decent ass. people say girls at berkeley are not hot, but they're wrong. they're just all hanging out with me.

-mota

I heard the asian chicks there actually put out. Here they have a lock and chain on themselves.

The virginity rate seems high to me, but I guess when you consider that premeds study a lot, I could see where the sex part could get lost. I hope you guys get some sexual experience at some point. I'd hate to visit a doctor/resident and want to discuss sex and have them have no clue what I'm talking about.

Mm, everybody goes at their own pace. I'd rather go to a doctor who saved themselves for a meaningful relationship than somebody who had tons of sex with strangers they met at bars or something.

Actually, I don't really care either way. But I don't look down on virgins, that's silly.

C.P. Jones said:
i think it is funny that Risa, being female, called it D&D and knew what it was.....I HAVE NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME NOR EVER WILL, but i know what it is......but i don't think i'd ever expect someone like Risa to ever know what it is

Haha thanks CP, I'm flattered. Don't worry, I don't play it either... I have a sixteen year old brother.

Slide said:
:eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:
Nice :thumbup:

Who can get enough blow jobs to be bored with them but still not able to have sex? :confused: I don't get that.

You should probably thank your lucky stars that you're getting that many blow jobs.

BooMed said:
Mm, everybody goes at their own pace. I'd rather go to a doctor who saved themselves for a meaningful relationship than somebody who had tons of sex with strangers they met at bars or something.

Actually, I don't really care either way. But I don't look down on virgins, that's silly.

I was just surprised by the numbers. I didn't mean to suggest that people should be having sex at any certain age.

gary5 said:
I was just surprised by the numbers. I didn't mean to suggest that people should be having sex at any certain age.

Oh, yeah, I agree. Especially since posters on SDN are a bit older. The average age to lose your virginity is like 17, right?

gujuDoc said:
See earlier post about feeling stupid about not knowing what it meant. :laugh: :laugh:

So now that I have asked, where did tha come from?? I mean I've seen the convo script thanks to someone on an earlier page. But what is it out of?? And what is D&D???

I'm pretty sure it's just some guy going into random sex chatrooms and roleplaying with cybersex. It seems that he's more about making fun of them than trying to seriously engage in the cybersex. It's pretty old news, at least four years.

BooMed said:
Who can get enough blow jobs to be bored with them but still not able to have sex? :confused: I don't get that.

You should probably thank your lucky stars that you're getting that many blow jobs.

I haven't had that many, it's just that after the first time, it's not that great. That, or the girls I've done it with just plain, errr, suck.....

Girls at my school are weird. They could give less about giving oral, but they won't let you get anywhere below the waistline. Many girls here are either conservative jews, sexually conservative asians, or major prudes (I've met several girls that didn't know slang, sex basics, etc.). They're also not cool about getting into relationships, because a lot of them are either looking for an impossible version of mr. right; this guy would have to be literally an atheltic superstar, a straight A student, the president of some huge organization, a loaded family, etc. just to gander a glance. I'm often envious at my friends at other schools.

Ok I'm pretty much ranting now, and if anyone from my school saw this it would be bad...but whatever.

/End rant

Oh, yeah, I agree. Especially since posters on SDN are a bit older. The average age to lose your virginity is like 17, right?

Are you serious? Most of my friends lost it during soph. year of college.

Slide said:
I haven't had that many, it's just that after the first time, it's not that great. That, or the girls I've done it with just plain, errr, suck.....
need to speak for yourself on this one. Must have been with the wrong girls. :p

jbone said:
need to speak for yourself on this one. Must have been with the wrong girls. :p

Probably, when one of them saw it she was confused in what to do.

Slide said:
Probably, when one of them saw it she was confused in what to do.
it? Confused?? LOL!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You crack me up

I guess if anyone's going to be a virgin for a long time, it's going to be the premeds. Kinda funny, really.

jbone said:
Yea, because all we do is freakin study. Turns the ladies off. Damn. :(

I've always found that the ladies like a focused guy. But then again I'm married.

BerkeleyMD said:
I've always found that the ladies like a focused guy. But then again I'm married.
Me too. ;)

Slide said:
I heard the asian chicks there actually put out. Here they have a lock and chain on themselves.

You find all sorts out here, but most lack the T & A...

Most of the ones that want to put out fast are sort of like an ugly car with the key in the ignition and the window rolled down... just because its there doesn't mean you want to take it for a spin.

Quality over Quantity :thumbup:

Junior year in college, I had to describe to a girl friend of mine what her clitoris was. Funny thing is that she's absolutely brilliant and can most likely get into whatever med school she wants. After that, she always came to me with all her questions.

oh and for those who aren't sure, I am a girl, so it wasn't as awkward as you might think.

MrBurns10 said:
Junior year in college, I had to describe to a girl friend of mine what her clitoris was. Funny thing is that she's absolutely brilliant and can most likely get into whatever med school she wants. After that, she always came to me with all her questions.

oh and for those who aren't sure I am a girl, so it wasn't as awkward as you might think.

Wow. :eek:

And that's why sex ed needs to be taught in school. That's just sad.

I have the worst hangover. Not even finding out everyone thought Mr. Burns was a big D&D fan could make it better. And Johnny Blowjob there has clearly made the whole thing worse.
Why did I get up and read this thread?

unfrozencaveman said:
I have the worst hangover. Not even finding out everyone thought Mr. Burns was a big D&D fan could make it better. And Johnny Blowjob there has clearly made the whole thing worse.
Why did I get up and read this thread?

:laugh: