Pre/post December interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2thDoc11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This might be sort of a stupid and pointless question but I’m curious. I’m also sure it’s not black and white and different for everyone.

Do applicants tend to get more pre than post December interviews? if someone is competitive and has 5 pre-December interviews and applied to 15 programs, what are the odds they receive more after decision day?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think for this cycle specifically, programs will send more post-december interviews since they started later to review applications.

Reactions: 1 users
This might be sort of a stupid and pointless question but I’m curious. I’m also sure it’s not black and white and different for everyone.

Do applicants tend to get more pre than post December interviews? if someone is competitive and has 5 pre-December interviews and applied to 15 programs, what are the odds they receive more after decision day?
I would love to know the answer as well. I am in a similar situation. 5 interviews with a lot of the schools up in the air

I would love to know the answer as well. I am in a similar situation. 5 interviews with a lot of the schools up in the air
trust the process
be satisfied with your 5 interviews thus far, and then see what ahppens...

Reactions: 1 user