Pre-Req Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

np3715

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my pre-req grades are pretty good as of now, with A's and B's in just chemistry. But, my physiology class this semester is not going well, and I could see myself ending with a C+ or B- in it. I was wondering if a bad grade in a pre-req class can ruin my chances of getting into PT school?

Members don't see this ad.

Having one C hurt me in multiple programs I applied to the first time I applied, I fixed it and got it up to an A and got accepted to all three of the programs who denied me the year before because of the grade, but it could just depend on what the program weighs GPA more heavily

Members don't see this ad :)
Having one C hurt me in multiple programs I applied to the first time I applied, I fixed it and got it up to an A and got accepted to all three of the programs who denied me the year before because of the grade, but it could just depend on what the program weighs GPA more heavily
What schools did you apply to?

What schools did you apply to?
SDSU, ISU, and RMUoHP

I fixed my grades and along with getting accepted to those I was accepted to others as well. However I don't know if I would have gotten into the other ones earlier with my grades, but the majority of programs I have talked to say it is better to not have C's