pre req help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mistdiya

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i took A&P 1 and 2 in a technical college and its 5 credit hours each.. but when pharmcas calculated it gave 3.33 for each course, all the schools im applying requires a 4 credit for both a&p .. but when i called the schools they said its fine to have 3.33 credit hour as long as I have the lab and the course. .. I dont really know if its going to be okie because they did not even see my transcript and wondering if theirs going to be a problem about this..(like thy review my transcript and find its not sufficient and don't even call me for interview ) should I retake the courses.. or should I leave it alone because the colleges said its fine?:confused:.. any help would be appreciated....

Members don't see this ad.

Keep your documentation as to who told you it was OK (e-mail is better than verbal). Before you go through the time, effort, & money to retake, schedule an appointment with the advisement office at the college you're looking at so you can pose the question to them with your transcript in hand. Also, keep in mind that as long as you don't have a full load for Fall 2011 / Spring 2012, you can always take it then if they tell you it's required (as long as it's finished before you start pharmacy school).