Pre-req still in progress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BruinOT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and have some questions regarding the admission process. I hope you guys can help me. I'm hoping to apply next year for the Fall 2011 term.

Are any of you applying or currently attending LLU? How competitive is the admission process. I will graduate with a BA in history and will not finish my pre-req by the application deadline. Will LLU or any other university accept my application with classes still in progress?

Were any of you in my position? Please share with me your experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

Some do as long as your are going to have them completed before the classes start for the program. IE I'm applying for fall 2010 the school I'm applying to requires pre-reqs to be completed by fall of that year. I have to submit my application next month, but I'm currently taking a pre-req now and have two more next semester. On the application for the school I'm applying to they ask which have been completed and which you plan to complete and by what date. Hope this helps.

Thank you Babygirl476. I appreciate your reply. I emailed LLU and their polices allow me to apply while having courses in progress. What schools are you applying to?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying for the 2011 program. I just need to complete one more science class and I can turn in my application. Yay Neurosciences! My school is increasing the class size as well so I am hoping that means I won't have any problems getting in.

Hey -
I am attending LLU this June (as entry-level, no bachelors) for MOT and they accepted me before I even started 3 of my prereqs.
Good luck :)

edit: I just noticed you said "fall term" -- the MOT program at LLU starts every June instead of fall.