pre-requisite courses at Tuft

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtran95

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I am applying for Tuft but most of my pre-requisite course taken at community college. I already paid for the primary fee through AADSAS, now I wonder whether it is worth it to pay for secondary since it's $70. They mention on their website that CC courses are not accepted. I wonder if anyone apply to Tuft with CC course and get an interview/acceptance from them. Please let me know.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! I am applying for Tuft but most of my pre-requisite course taken at community college. I already paid for the primary fee through AADSAS, now I wonder whether it is worth it to pay for secondary since it's $70. They mention on their website that CC courses are not accepted. I wonder if anyone apply to Tuft with CC course and get an interview/acceptance from them. Please let me know.
Thanks

I have a similar question... I've never taken biochem. Will schools like Tufts or Maryland even look at my app and consider me? (it says its required on their website)

I have a similar question... I've never taken biochem. Will schools like Tufts or Maryland even look at my app and consider me? (it says its required on their website)

Yes you will be considered and interviewed but if you are accepted there, you will need to complete biochem before matriculating in the fall. It doesnt really put you at a major disadvantage compared to someone who has taken biochem.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes you will be considered and interviewed but if you are accepted there, you will need to complete biochem before matriculating in the fall. It doesnt really put you at a major disadvantage compared to someone who has taken biochem.

Thanks for the reply...

i also read somewhere (forget which school), but they wanted u to have all pre-reqs before you applied... so not after 4 years

and sucks bc I won't have a chance to take biochem at all

Thanks for the reply...

i also read somewhere (forget which school), but they wanted u to have all pre-reqs before you applied... so not after 4 years

and sucks bc I won't have a chance to take biochem at all

Some pre-reqs are random at certain schools, like I have an interview at Indiana and they want me to take a semester of psychology, I had to write a statement saying when I would take it and it needs to be taken by June of next year.

How about community college courses? does anyone have an answer to that? I know I can call the school and ask but I wonder if there is any exception that happen to you or somone you know.