Preclinical Questionbanks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Foreverworthless

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
I am a current M1 and I was hoping to get some advice on what would be great questions banks during preclinical years without obviously exhausting step1 qbanks that I would need for dedicated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all!
I am a current M1 and I was hoping to get some advice on what would be great questions banks during preclinical years without obviously exhausting step1 qbanks that I would need for dedicated. Thanks!
M1 : Zanki will suffice and maybe some focused Rx and B&B as you go through Phys and Biochem.
M2 : Complete a combination of 2 of these (which ever one you like) Rx, Kaplan, B&B, Truelearn, AMBOSS, then UWorld close to dedicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Anatomy: Gray's, UMich anatomy (now on Texas Tech's site), BRS

Phys: BRS

Biochem: BRS, Lippincott

Pharm: BRS, Thieme

Path: Robbin's Review of Path

Edit: I assumed you weren't just limiting it to actual qbanks. If you were, I'll delete my comment, lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Both honestly! What do you guys know or think about USMLERx?

Both honestly! What do you guys know or think about USMLERx?

The consensus is to use it along with classes during M2 because you need M2 knowledge to really be able to go through it thoroughly. It's another way of hammering FA.

Hi all!

I would use UWorld slowly with all of your classes for two years and then Zanki to keep reviewing those topics. Then reset UWorld during dedicated.

Hi all!

M1 here. Primarily using Zanki right now but will be implementing some Kaplan Qbank material in the coming weeks. As someone noted above, I think it makes sense to hold off on Rx until M2.

Use Kaplan during M1 and save UWorld for the few months leading up to the exam. Make sure you leave enough time on the back end to finish all of UWorld though, as that is your number 1 best resource.

Reactions: 1 users
Any opinions on Amboss?

If a school does phys and path at the same time would using Rx M1 be fine?

Any opinions on Amboss?

If a school does phys and path at the same time would using Rx M1 be fine?
My school provided us with Rx and assigns us questions before each midterm. It's only somewhat helpful; I think anki is more helpful but having Rx is basically the same as having First Aid.