predentstudent chatroom 2013-2014 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bump!! Post Super Bowl party!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everybody, I study in Central Asia country, and after graduate bachelor I want to enter the Masters in Germany in German language. Could you give advice or direct to where there is information (list university with dentistry faculties, about cost and documents to entry) about Master degree in Germany. Thank you and apologize to my bad English.

One more question, Didn't know where to ask this, where I can find e-books in English about phantom course dentistry. have a base dentistry books?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Recently accepted students are currently in this room. Feel free to come in to chat. If there are any future applicants, we could help answer some questions as well.

thanks, if here Recently accepted students I think you know where can I find books?) e.g about initial level therapeutic stomatology. Or with what books do you teach first steps of therapeutic stomatology?

any anxious 2014-2015 cycle applicants want to chat?

2014-2015 non-traditional applicant here. Personal statement done, LORs done (Interfolio), DAT done, shadowing done, still volunteering, and really looking forward to June 2. Who's with me? Good thing I work full-time and have a 2-week road trip the last two weeks of May to pass the time.

Where are all the thirsty predents at?! your cycle starts in 4 days doeeeeee