Predict my score for Thursday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopelesRomantic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Well we could use my metric. When I sat the first time I dropped 7 points from my average, so you could get a 26 -- That is my troll response.

My real response is that you should expect to do 1 - 3 points worse than your AAMC tests, so you should get a 30 - 33 most likely.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep I scored the same as my average for all the AAMC tests. I would guess 31-33 for you. Good luck!

I think that you probably scored in your practice range and that it is normal to feel worried.

Let us know how you actually scored in February. Until then there is no need to worry. I know, easier said than done.

I also took a test that many people reported as "easy" in terms of difficulty. After taking it, I was very worried and just did not feel well about it in general, and certainly did not feel that it was "easy" like other people had claimed. I also felt like I did not perform at all up to par as my practice exams. Nonetheless, I scored the exact average of my practice tests. I would do your best not to stress about it and you may be pleasantly surprised when you leave your score. Congratulations on getting done with it though!

Well we could use my metric. When I sat the first time I dropped 7 points from my average, so you could get a 26 -- That is my troll response.

My real response is that you should expect to do 1 - 3 points worse than your AAMC tests, so you should get a 30 - 33 most likely.

Why only below? I'd say it goes both ways.