Predict Your MCAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GT2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you think you got on the MCAT (JAN)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
forget that....i don't want to jinx myself

Members don't see this ad :)
14 VS, 13 PS, 13 BS

"Whoever says to this mountain, 'be removed and cast into the sea', and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, will have whatever he says."

14 VS, 13 PS, 13 BS

"Whoever says to this mountain, 'be removed and cast into the sea', and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, will have whatever he says."

Thank you for that? Even though I'm not exactly sure if that answered the previous question...thank you.

I think the theory is that it would be almost as hard to score a 3 as a 45 in that you need to know the material well enough to intentionally pick the incorrect answers (since picking at random should be able to get 25% right, which would give you more than a 3)... :laugh:

I think the theory is that it would be almost as hard to score a 3 as a 45 in that you need to know the material well enough to intentionally pick the incorrect answers (since picking at random should be able to get 25% right, which would give you more than a 3)... :laugh:

If you have heard of the ACS Organic Final Exam, it is the final exam prepared for the Organic Chemistry sequence prepared by the American Chemical Society. A lot of professors use it as their final exam, and it consists of 70 multiple choice questions, with the mean being ~38. It is sort of like the MCAT in percentile as a 65/70 is still in the 99.5+%.
Long story short, my organic professor said that he would give an automatic A to anybody who got a 0/70 on the exam (while filling out all the answers) for that very reason. If you got a 1/70 however, your grade would, well you know.