Prelim IM/Transitional accredited year outside Match

Started by DigiDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DigiDoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I have interviewed at many advanced programs but yet nothing about the internship year. IV season is done!!!

I am thinking of a way to work thing out on person outside the match process but at the same time to get an accredited year. How can I find such programs?

I heard that they are available but I could not get any name. What do you think?
 
Hello everyone,

I have interviewed at many advanced programs but yet nothing about the internship year. IV season is done!!!

I am thinking of a way to work thing out on person outside the match process but at the same time to get an accredited year. How can I find such programs?

I heard that they are available but I could not get any name. What do you think?

I may be in the same boat.
 
Hello everyone,

I have interviewed at many advanced programs but yet nothing about the internship year. IV season is done!!!

I am thinking of a way to work thing out on person outside the match process but at the same time to get an accredited year. How can I find such programs?

I heard that they are available but I could not get any name. What do you think?

You'll have to scramble for a prelim spot. thats all. Prelim Surgery is easier to find.