Prelim IM/Transitional accredited year outside Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DigiDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have interviewed at many advanced programs but yet nothing about the internship year. IV season is done!!!

I am thinking of a way to work thing out on person outside the match process but at the same time to get an accredited year. How can I find such programs?

I heard that they are available but I could not get any name. What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I have interviewed at many advanced programs but yet nothing about the internship year. IV season is done!!!

I am thinking of a way to work thing out on person outside the match process but at the same time to get an accredited year. How can I find such programs?

I heard that they are available but I could not get any name. What do you think?

I may be in the same boat.

Hello everyone,

You'll have to scramble for a prelim spot. thats all. Prelim Surgery is easier to find.