premed advisor letter of rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osteopeddoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem. 2 of the 10 DO schools I am applying to want a premedical advisory board letter (which my school does not have) or a premed advisor letter. Sure, I have gone to her a few times, but I am pretty sure she isn't going to remember me;How do you go about this situation?? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm also in the same position; the school i go to doesn't have a pre-med committee. most of the osteopathic schools i have researched will accept letters of recommendation from two science professors and one non-science professor instead of the one letter from the committee. i hope this helps!

Hey guys,
I'm a premed advisor at my school so I understand what they're asking for. I'm sure you have someone at your school who will write the letter. That is what they are there for. Regardless of how well they know you, present them with all your info, resume, transcrips, lists of EC's, etc. and they most defintely write you a letter. Good Luck