-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Premed Picture thread, anyone?
Started by dopaminesurge
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Borderline? No, it's full-blown.
you are like back4more
im a new member 😳
![]()
![]()
![]()
Did you join just to post pics? You could have just had BrianUM post more pics of you.
Did you join just to post pics? You could have just had BrianUM post more pics of you.
roflcopter.. yea I love seein what the guys on SDN write here.
And I ain't complainin about the ladies!
DAMNIT I did it too.
why did you pay for hookers?😕 😕
Sensing some jealousy.
this me and my friend janet. im the brunette on the right.
![]()
Nothing like some mean boob-to-boob action. Like Paris Hilton says, "That's hawt"
Sensing some jealousy.
No, not really. They would first have to be hot. Just wondering why you bought the 2 ugliest hookers ever?
No, not really. They would first have to be hot. Just wondering why you bought the 2 ugliest hookers ever?
ouch!
No, not really. They would first have to be hot. Just wondering why you bought the 2 ugliest hookers ever?
damn! relax lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, seriously. Maybe your first picture didn't work because you didn't have the PIMPSTERS UNITED emblazoned across the top. That'll definitely pull in the ladies.hahah...dude i hope you're joking.
And why did you need a new name to post a new picture? You know you're allowed more than one post per username.
you are like back4more
Who is back4more? He sounds like a neat guy.
Skinny and asian. Almost synonymous, but not quite.
![]()
One of my many purposes in life is to eliminate this stereotype.
...
by being fat!
/jk
Who is back4more? He sounds like a neat guy.
I am.
1
112258
Seriously, I love LisaMD.
No, really, she is so pretty.
This post is not a joke.
I will marry her.
Haha awwww....you're gonna make me blush 😳
1
112258
Why are all the girls scared to post their chests, just their faces?
touche!
Haha awwww....you're gonna make me blush 😳
LISA! YOU'RE BACK!
I was getting worried. I check your profile every 30 minutes to make sure you're ok, and I hadn't seen any activity recently.
Next LisaMD Profile Check: 11:06 PM, CST
😍
No, not really. They would first have to be hot. Just wondering why you bought the 2 ugliest hookers ever?
You came to that conclusion after how many times pleasuring yourself with the pic?
1
112258
Borderline? No, it's full-blown.
Well this was an unexpected thread to come back to after a weekend away...when did this happen 😕 😕
And as far as other people saying post a pic, I did a few awhile back, plus my myspace.
Well this was an unexpected thread to come back to after a weekend away...when did this happen 😕 😕
It happened when you stole the key to my heart.
😍
NEXT LisaMD Profile Check: 11:36
You came to that conclusion after how many times pleasuring yourself with the pic?
only three!

only three!![]()
I am tempted to post my picture...but I am afraid I just might be too hot for this thread. LOELZZZ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am tempted to post my picture...but I am afraid I just might be too hot for this thread. LOELZZZ
Fair enough.
sorry ladies, i've seen better in the DO thread!!! 😛
haha. i think you're stalking me! okay, i'm applying to baylor right now! do they accept monopoly money?Like I said before.... 😍
![]()
Go for it! I'm sure they do 😉, why didn't I think of that?... and UT-H is right across the street.haha. i think you're stalking me! okay, i'm applying to baylor right now! do they accept monopoly money?

haha. i almost had to think about that one. that's what you get for living on an island.Go for it! I'm sure they do 😉, why didn't I think of that?... and UT-H is right across the street.![]()
yeah, LisaMD is the hotness.😍
SDN can keep making pages bigger, but their weak attempts are no match for my baby.
FEED ME.
FEED ME.
D
deleted106503
dopaminesurge is pretty hot. 👍 But people keep saying ds and kiddo are guys...
dopaminesurge is pretty hot. 👍 But people keep saying ds and kiddo are guys...
And we are.
D
deleted106503
![]()
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
That's me in drag. Don't hate.
Ok, I'm actually feeling like I'm crossing the line into queerophobic jokes.
(I'm a girl.)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1
112258
No contest, he is the cutest one here.
he beats me 10-fold!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.