This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DATOnlinePracticeTests-m.png

Grab your chance to win 2 full-length DAT practice tests - developed by the Gold Standard DAT team with over 25 years of experience in exam preparation. Our full-length practice tests are online-based (no software program to download), and they mimic the format and question style of the real DAT.

All you need to do to join this raffle is answer the following question: What is your favorite way to relax when studying for the DAT? Post your comments during the Admissions Prep Week from March 26 to 30, 2018.

3 lucky winners stand a chance to win 2 Gold Standard online DAT Practice Tests with 2 months access.

You may also check the quality of our questions by registering for our FREE DAT practice test. It comes with scores, explanations and 1-hour access to our online Natural Science videos.​

Members don't see this ad.

My favorite way to relax during my DAT study is meet with friends!

Grab your chance to win 2 full-length DAT practice tests - developed by the Gold Standard DAT team with over 25 years of experience in exam preparation. Our full-length practice tests are online-based (no software program to download), and they mimic the format and question style of the real DAT.

All you need to do to join this raffle is answer the following question: What is your favorite way to relax when studying for the DAT? Post your comments during the Admissions Prep Week from March 26 to 30, 2018.

3 lucky winners stand a chance to win 2 Gold Standard online DAT Practice Tests with 2 months access.

You may also check the quality of our questions by registering for our FREE DAT practice test. It comes with scores, explanations and 1-hour access to our online Natural Science videos.​

When I’m too stressed out with studying, I go and watch a movie, especially comedies. They make me forget the stress even for a little while.

Sleep... LOL!

Im sorry, when will you post regarding the raffle?