You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Preparation for DSCKE Canada exam
Started by Sanaya
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pedodontisthi which specialty?the one on sept 8 2017 rite?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
plz help me tooPedodontist
Yes I am a pedodentisthi which specialty?the one on sept 8 2017 rite?
hi which specialty?the one on sept 8 2017 rite?
Hi sanya can u tell about dscke. Do we have to clear afk and nd be before appearing for this exam?Can someone help me to know how to prepare for DSCKE Canada speciality exam? Any idea of syllabus, references??
Can someone help me to know how to prepare for DSCKE Canada speciality exam? Any idea of syllabus, references??
Hi Sanaya,
Do you have any idea on what to study for this exam. I'm orthodontist and would like to take the exam too. can you please share your knowledge about this. Thanks!
Hey guys I'm also a pedodontist thinking of taking the exam. Would be nice to get your feedback of the exam. I'm thinking of February though not September. anyone managed to find any specific material of the DSCKE excluding the reading list they provide?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
North one has replied. Can u give ur email I'd to contact or can we form a group in face bookHey guys I'm also a pedodontist thinking of taking the exam. Would be nice to get your feedback of the exam. I'm thinking of February though not September. anyone managed to find any specific material of the DSCKE excluding the reading list they provide?
Dscke is one exam three hours4 parts exam too. First and second part similar to nbde part 1 material. 4 the similar to nbde part 2 .
Hi Sanaya,
Do you have any idea on what to study for this exam. I'm orthodontist and would like to take the exam too. can you please share your knowledge about this. Thanks![/QUOTE
I want to attend DSCKE exam for Orthodontic but I dont know from where to start? and after passing this exam how to get work permit visa to apply for DSATP (dental specialty assessment and training programs )
Hi anyone for DSCKE Prosthodontics?did you write your exam ? details plz
Hi Dear,Hi anyone for DSCKE Prosthodontics?
I am a Prosthodontist and going to sit DSCKE! how about you?
Hi, Nois dsatp only for canadian residents ? can indian mds dentists do it too ?? where to study from for dscke ?
In UBC, you still can join the Gap program
Hi I am a Prosthodontist. Just thinking on appearing for the exam. What about you?Hi Dear,
I am a Prosthodontist and going to sit DSCKE! how about you?
Hi I am a Prosthodontist. Just thinking on appearing for the exam. What about you?
Hi, I am in the paper evaluation process and once it is done will sit the exam ASAP. Have you registered for the DSCKE or not yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet. The deadline for sept is in a month. I don’t know if I will be able to make it. Where r u from?Hi, I am in the paper evaluation process and once it is done will sit the exam ASAP. Have you registered for the DSCKE or not yet?
Not yet. The deadline for sept is in a month. I don’t know if I will be able to make it. Where r u from?
How about your paper evaluation process? I am not sure that I will be able to register for September exam yet. I have my speciality from Europe but now I am in Canada.
Any information on dscke study group
Hi! I'm a paed Dent from India, am interested in being a part of the study group too. Please include me if anything works out! Thanks!North one has replied. Can u give ur email I'd to contact or can we form a group in face book
Hi,
I am residing in Edmonton, Canada and plan to sit for DSCKE exam in sept. 2019. I am looking for resources/support group for exam preparation for oral and maxillofacial surgery. Is DSCKE exam pattern/contents same for all specialties or is it unique for each specialty. please let me know if your are able to provide any information.
Regards
I am residing in Edmonton, Canada and plan to sit for DSCKE exam in sept. 2019. I am looking for resources/support group for exam preparation for oral and maxillofacial surgery. Is DSCKE exam pattern/contents same for all specialties or is it unique for each specialty. please let me know if your are able to provide any information.
Regards
Hi sanya, this is anu from India. I had completed my masters in oral pathology. Can you provide guidelines regarding dscke exam. Kindly join me , if at all any group is thereCan someone help me to know how to prepare for DSCKE Canada speciality exam? Any idea of syllabus, references??
Hi ANU ,I am an Oral pathologist is there any group for preperation for DSCKE . please join me as well thanxHi sanya, this is anu from India. I had completed my masters in oral pathology. Can you provide guidelines regarding dscke exam. Kindly join me , if at all any group is there
hiHi,
I am residing in Edmonton, Canada and plan to sit for DSCKE exam in sept. 2019. I am looking for resources/support group for exam preparation for oral and maxillofacial surgery. Is DSCKE exam pattern/contents same for all specialties or is it unique for each specialty. please let me know if your are able to provide any information.
Regards
i m also going to appear for same.kindly connect on [email protected]
Hi I am planning to give DKCKE in 2019. PLease connect with me too at [email protected]
Hi have u given DSCKE?Hi Dear,
I am a Prosthodontist and going to sit DSCKE! how about you?
Hi Neha ...have u applied for DSCKE?Hi I am planning to give DKCKE in 2019. PLease connect with me too at [email protected]
Mayur27783
New Member
Hi can someone guide for the DSCKE for oral & maxillofacial surgery ,I m MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial surgery ) from India, planning to appear for it in 2020, any course & reference materials available ,if someone is planning for the same ,we can discuss together my mail I'd [email protected]
Drshebin
New Member
Hi everyone, can anyone guide for dscke exam. What are the reference materials and how do we go with exam. What about dsatp. Anyone who has gone through the procedure please help me with it. My email I'd is [email protected]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K