Preparing for NBDE I

Started by DMD2Bee87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMD2Bee87

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I'm preparing to take the exam this summer. Will like a month and a half be long enough to prepare? I have the '09-'10 dental decks, '07 decks, First Aid book, and some old board questions/exams. Will this be enough to prepare?

Also what would be a good study schedule? I was thinking about maybe focusing on one subject for a whole week (ex: study dental anatomy one week, microbiology the next week, etc) but I don't know if this will be effective. Or should I just schedule like a couple of hours a day to focus on different subjects (ex: study anatomy for 2 hours, study biochem 2 hours...with breaks)? Or focus on one subject per day each day of the week? Ok, I'm done study schedule suggestions. lol :laugh: What did you guys do (that have taken and successfully passed the exam)? Any other suggestions?? I will gladly take them!! Thanks! 🙂
 
#4
drpreity
Member

Status Dentist
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 26


Hello evryone...
If anyone in INDIA interested in complete study guide , all required books, lectures, diagrams n evrythin related to part 1 and 2 to crack NBDE ..n even how to apply for loan n each small point to get success.. pls contact me on [email protected]
thanx