prepharmacy courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think anthropology and sociology are considered behavioral/social sciences. I would recommend taking psychology; however, as many schools specifically require it. I took sociology, and while it works for two of the schools I applied to, two others requires psych...so I'll be taking it!
 
From Pharmcas:

"Social/Behavioral Science: Anthropology, Community Health, Criminal Justice Educational Psychology, Ethnic Studies, Human Sexuality, Marriage/Family, Personal Health, Physiological Ethics, Psychology, Social Science, Social Work/Sociology"

I took Psychology, Sociology, and Biology of Human Sexuality. All three were very interesting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking Physiological Psychology right now... some schools call it Biopsychology or Neuropsychology - its pretty much semi A&P with a little psychology mixed in - pretty cool class thus far.

~above~
 
I took Psychology, Life-Span Developmental Psych, Human Sexuality and Anthropology. All very interesting and they fullfill the behavioral/social req's.