Jun 13, 2016
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Some schools have this tab while others don't. I'm wondering if you have to select every single course you've taken that you think fits for the prereq. For example, say you've taken 10 upper div bio courses, do you have to select every single one? After you select those courses, a letter grade pops up so I'm wondering if it will make a difference if you don't have to select every single class and selectively pick the ones you got A's in. I don't know if it will make a difference to see that you did well on the prereq like if you screwed up one class and that drags your grade down but you did well for the rest. I know they will see your transcript anyway but I'm curious how other people do this.

ERinspired

10+ Year Member
May 2, 2009
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Some schools have this tab while others don't. I'm wondering if you have to select every single course you've taken that you think fits for the prereq. For example, say you've taken 10 upper div bio courses, do you have to select every single one? After you select those courses, a letter grade pops up so I'm wondering if it will make a difference if you don't have to select every single class and selectively pick the ones you got A's in. I don't know if it will make a difference to see that you did well on the prereq like if you screwed up one class and that drags your grade down but you did well for the rest. I know they will see your transcript anyway but I'm curious how other people do this.
Pick one that will officially be classified as fulfilling your prerequisite. The rest are just extras.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile