Presbyterian College Fall 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FatalCatalyst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey did anyone get anything from Presbyterian College in South Carolina?

Members don't see this ad.

I received an invite for an interview on Jan 8 via email. The interview is on Jan 27. Not sure if I will be able to make it because the interview is in the late afternoon. I must tell them by the 13th.

interview invite on jan. 8 via email for feb 11. what are your thoughts on this school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got contacted also. Have visited before and liked the school. It will be my first choice if accepted. They are building a really good program and have hired some really good faculty from what I have heard.

Had my interview last week. It went great. I like their program and they have a great faculty. Was wondering if anyone else has interviewed or applied.

looking forward to an interview on thurs! have you received notice of acceptance yet?

I interviewed on 2/4/10 and got an acceptance call on 2/8/10.

Good luck to everyone!

i interviewed there but have not heard back yet. im an out of stater, how about you?

i hope that doesnt mean im gonna get a reject letter! :/ i thought my interview went well, but maybe it didnt go as well as i thought?

Yeah, out of state as well. North Carolina to be exact.

I'm sure your interview went fine, and I wouldn't worry this early in the game. They told me at the time that we could hear back as late as the last half of March. Hope it works out for you.

Interviewed on 2/16, received an acceptance call on 2/19. The admissions committee meets every week, and you could hear back the end of march at the latest. After March, most likely you will receive a letter of denial or will be on the waiting list. The more your files gets pushed back, the more unlikely it is for you to get in. Good Luck

Interviewed on 2/16. I was very impressed with the faculty and the plans they had for the school. I think this school is very up and coming.