Prescription Drug Coverage Question

Started by RLK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a 29 year old student and I work part time for a whopping $5.45 an hour. I do live with my parents, but because of my age I'm not considered a dependent. Do you think I would be able to get any type of prescription drug coverage? I work at a pharmacy now and I'd say about half of the people that pickup prescriptions pay either nothing or a couple dollars. I was just thinking that for someone like me there's gotta be something I can get too since I'm making next to nothing now and in school.

Thanks
 
RLK said:
I'm a 29 year old student and I work part time for a whopping $5.45 an hour. I do live with my parents, but because of my age I'm not considered a dependent. Do you think I would be able to get any type of prescription drug coverage? I work at a pharmacy now and I'd say about half of the people that pickup prescriptions pay either nothing or a couple dollars. I was just thinking that for someone like me there's gotta be something I can get too since I'm making next to nothing now and in school.

Thanks

Medicaid