Prescription Drug Coverage Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RLK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 29 year old student and I work part time for a whopping $5.45 an hour. I do live with my parents, but because of my age I'm not considered a dependent. Do you think I would be able to get any type of prescription drug coverage? I work at a pharmacy now and I'd say about half of the people that pickup prescriptions pay either nothing or a couple dollars. I was just thinking that for someone like me there's gotta be something I can get too since I'm making next to nothing now and in school.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

RLK said:
I'm a 29 year old student and I work part time for a whopping $5.45 an hour. I do live with my parents, but because of my age I'm not considered a dependent. Do you think I would be able to get any type of prescription drug coverage? I work at a pharmacy now and I'd say about half of the people that pickup prescriptions pay either nothing or a couple dollars. I was just thinking that for someone like me there's gotta be something I can get too since I'm making next to nothing now and in school.

Thanks

Medicaid