Presidential candidates...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It looks like I'll vote for myself again as a write-in candidate. Nobody with a clue...again.

Can I ask why we should vote for you? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

You shouldn't. If you think Ron Paul is a good candidate, I would likely not be your ideal candidate.

I mean from your perspective who is a good candidate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd take one that had a solid plan towards solving this problem that Reuters reported yesterday:

OPEC is likely to discuss creating a basket of currencies for oil pricing at its next summit due to the steady decline in the dollar, Venezuela's Energy Minister Rafael Ramirez said on Friday.

"The need to establish a basket of currencies ... will probably be a point of discussion in the next OPEC summit," Ramirez told reporters during an evening event in the presidential palace.

**** taxes, business, whatever. **** it all. The US economy runs off of the fact that the US dollar is the premier, big swinging dick of fiat currencies. If this sick goes as sour as it theoretically could go sour, that extra $5-10,000 you might be taxed will mean very little.

Here we go, from a restaurant in Pittsburgh:
clockwork1.jpg

This dude always has kookey signs out front of his business.