Previous pre-health advisor LOR?

Started by lyschabel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lyschabel

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I transferred colleges this past year and I haven't really formed a good connection with my pre-health advisor at my current school. However, I think my pre-health advisor at my past school would write me a great letter and knows me much better. Is it okay to get a LOR from a previous advisor from past school?
 
I transferred colleges this past year and I haven't really formed a good connection with my pre-health advisor at my current school. However, I think my pre-health advisor at my past school would write me a great letter and knows me much better. Is it okay to get a LOR from a previous advisor from past school?
I think any good letter of recommendation will be beneficial to your application even if it’s an old advisor.