Primary and Auxiliary licensure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.


Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2007
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
*Meant to put this in the Resident/Practicing Dentist sub-forum. Move if necessary*

Recent graduate, trying to organize my licensure/permit documentation. For NJ and PA specifically, does anyone have anything to add that I'm missing? Many thanks.

1. License to Practice Dentistry

2. DEA license (Controlled Dangerous Substance Registration)

3. Nitrous Oxide/Conscious sedation/General anesthesia permits
- For PA, there seem to be three permit levels. Having a hard time finding this information for New Jersey, anybody have information on this? Specifically, do I need a permit to administer nitrous or does my License to Practice cover this?

If wanted/CE necessary:

1. Enteral/Parenteral sedation permits
Last edited: