Primary Application Deadlines Incorrect on AMCAS?

• Thread starter KlondikeDelight
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

KlondikeDelight

Hi Everyone,

Sorry just having a little panic attack. I am about to submit my primary application and I am picking one school to send it too because I get my MCAT score back in a few weeks. However, it is showing August 1st deadlines for almost every medical school.

This can't be right can it? Because I want to apply this year but I don't want to pick my schools till I get my MCAT score back!

#1stfreakoutofthecycle

Members don't see this ad.

Okay few! May I ask another question: How does the activities section look format wise? Does it keep the formatting that I use to enter everything or does it use the formatting seen when I click show details on the Work/Activities page?

I used bullet formatting but when I click show details everything looks very messy because the formatting is removed and my spaces are gone. I can definitely redo my entries, but I just want to know how medical schools see the activities.

Members don't see this ad :)
How does the activities section look format wise? Does it keep the formatting that I use to enter everything or does it use the formatting seen when I click show details on the Work/Activities page?

I used bullet formatting but when I click show details everything looks very messy because the formatting is removed and my spaces are gone. I can definitely redo my entries, but I just want to know how medical schools see the activities.
KlondikeDelight, please don't post the same question in multiple locations. I responded in the Work/Activities Tips Thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I am so sorry! Thank you for answering - I was a little panicky! It won't happen again!