Primary application mistake :X

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medmedman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that on my work/activities section on my primary application, I accidentally entered the wrong description into one of the sections :X!!! Should I email all the schools I'm sending secondaries too letting them know of the error and provide them with the correct description?!?!

Members don't see this ad.

I just noticed that on my work/activities section on my primary application, I accidentally entered the wrong description into one of the sections :X!!! Should I email all the schools I'm sending secondaries too letting them know of the error and provide them with the correct description?!?!

Most people won't read it... they'll glance over it quickly. But... how did you miss that in your proofreading? Did you proofread?

How off is the description??

Care to post?

I have no idea how it happened. I was going between last year's application and this year's and I must have crossed over between apps

One of my activities was being a part of phi eta sigma and another activity was about me doing graphic designs for smal start up businesses. I accidentally put the phi eta sigma description into both activities
(you don't need to tell me how much of an idiot I am - i fully agree; i haven't the slightest bit how I missed that one)