Primary Jurisdiction for Naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmie2011

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question about primary jurisdiction. I'm an out-of-state May 2017 graduate heading back to CA and was wondering if I should select my out-of-state pharmacy school as my primary jurisdiction on the Naplex. I heard from several people that CA BOP is notoriously slow when it comes to processing out-of-state students during the May/June season. If I select my out of state pharmacy school as my primary jurisdiction, I should be able to get my ATT quicker to take the Naplex and then request for a score transfer to CA after. Then I plan to take the CPJE after CA BOP has cleared me. Any recommendations on that? Thank you ahead of time for your help!!