Princeton diag 481, a little encouragement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Papi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I was doing really well on all the exams up until a couple days ago when I took Princeton Daig 481. Did anyone else but me find the physics and bio to be difficult? OR did I get dumber over the past weekend because I didn't do anything? What does everyone think of the princeton 481 diag?

Please let me know, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

That is the absolute worst diag. That is the diag that I took the very first day of my PR class without having done any studying. Its supposed to be very difficult. Dont base anytying off of 481.

Hey guys,

It sounds like you guys have the answers to princeton 481. If its not too much trouble, can you please send me or post the answers to just the verbal. I wanna do it, but it makes no sense if I cant grade myself!!

Thanx so much

Can anyone help me out here? I just need the ansers to the verbal of PR test 481!! I'd really appreciate it.

Thanx

DrLady,

Thanx so much for the answers. I really appreciate it. Actually, I tried getting the asnwers from princeton's website, but couldnt find em. So thanx!