Princeton Review Diag's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrJohnSez

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone... I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of the diagnostics written by the Princeton Review... like are they harder? easier? for the most part I've heard that they're harder but I just want a wide consensus from more people...

I got a 32 (11 BS, 13 PS, 8 VR) on the last diag they wrote (4931)... will that be representative of a score that I actually might get on the real thing? I've never taken a real MCAT before...

(BTW for all the discouraged out there... i went from a 22 (THREE in verbal :scared: ) to a 25 to a 32 (8 in verbal :D )... so don't give up and keep workin hard people! we're almost there!)

Members don't see this ad.

They're pretty much the same. I did better on the AAMC ones but that's just because I took them later.

I think they're harder. I went from a 31 composite on 4931 to a 34 composite on 5R. I did have a week in between to study, so that could explain it. I went up to a 37 on 6R and then down to a 36 on the real dealio.

i've heard they are suppose to be harder than the AAMC according to instructors...is 6 R harder than 5R and is 7R harder than 6R? i've herad that 4R is much easier...4931 i made a 29..5R i made a 35...so take it for what its worth...

Members don't see this ad :)
wow thanks for the answers guys... even though I got a 32 it doesn't guarantee anything there can easily be deviations of about + or - 2 points on the real thing... i just wanted to get an even higher score in practice so i can nail a 30+ for sure...

I think the Diags they administer during the class are slightly harder, and the Practice Tests A-D they give to try on your own are much harder than the real thing.

I just took Practice Test C and scored a 20 (6P, 6V, 8B). :thumbdown:

My head hurts. What a nasty test. I need to lay down...