Princeton Review Free Online MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marvin O'Connor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems really hard compared to the AAMC tests. Agree?

Members don't see this ad.

What sections did you do? I did the physical science and bio, haven't done verbal yet. I didn't think it was too bad. The bio I did in January and got an 8. The physical science I just did the other day and got 9....Which sections did you find hard? I don't know how it compars to aamc tests because I haven't taken any yet.

Actually, maybe we're not talking about the same thing. Are you enrolled in the course? That's how you would have taken the test I did. What free test are you talking about?

No, I'm not in the course, I was just talking about the free on they have online. The passage-based question on both PS and BS were mostly knowledge based. In other words, reading the passage was not even necessary (other than to see the chemical structures). The VR section wasn't too bad, but the questions were nowhere near the AAMC ones. I guess TPR might just be trying to scare folks into buying their books or taking their course with that test. Pretty smart idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have taken the free Princeton Review test online, how did you get your score conversion? I know my percentage correct, but I can't find the corresponding score.

Thanks!

crazygal said:
For those who have taken the free Princeton Review test online, how did you get your score conversion? I know my percentage correct, but I can't find the corresponding score.

Thanks!

HAHAHAHA, I've asked that a couple times since I took the test a few months ago. As far as I can tell, there is no way to convert the score! How stupid is that? So yeah, at least I'm not alone. For a while there I thought I was the only one who couldn't figure out how to convert it.